Who is it for?
- hyperpigmented skin and uneven skin tone.
What is it?
- This nourishing, nighttime moisturizing treatment helps brighten for more even skin tone. Gluconic Acid and antioxidants brighten to help minimize surface spots. Awake every morning to skin that is luminous, improved and bright.
Formulated without fragrances and colours.
- Cleanse with Tri-Active Cleanse and follow with C-12 Concentrate and Extreme C.
- Apply Pure Night in the evening to entire face, throat and neck, concentrating on areas of dryness.
How it works:
- Contains exclusive Oligopeptide-34, a peptide that reduces Tyrosinase activity (a trigger of hyperpigmentation) and melanosome transfer to cells.
- Jojoba, Cranberry and Raspberry oils help protect against moisture loss and environmental damage.
- Antioxidants Licorice, White Tea, and Beta-Carotene help scavenge free radicals and fight melanin formation.
- Boost the brightening power by mixing with Extreme C.
List of Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Triisononanoin, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oligopeptide-34, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phytic Acid, Niacinamide, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Zinc Glycinate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Dithiaoctanediol, Gluconic Acid, Sutilains, Beta-Carotene, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Boron Nitride, PEG-4, Trideceth-6, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrizhate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool.
**Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.