Who is it for?
- acneic and breakout-prone skin.
What is it?
- Topical treatment of breakouts. This 5% Benzoyl Peroxide concentrate, fortified with Zinc Sulfate, Tea Tree and
Sage, eliminates bacteria while helping to accelerate breakout clearing.
- Before moisturizing, apply as a spot treatment to problem areas and allow to dry.
- Can also be used to boost clearing benefits of Oil Control Lotion, prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer, and other MediBac Clearing™ products.
- Apply every 6 to 8 hours as needed until breakout clears.
How it works:
- Fortified with Zinc Sulfate, Tea Tree, and Sage to help eliminate breakout-causing bacteria, regulate oil production and accelerate breakout clearing.
- Benzoyl Peroxide helps dry breakouts quickly.
- Matricaria Extract helps treat breakouts while soothing breakout-induced irritation.
- Zinc Sulfate: helps eliminate bacteria and regulate sebum production.
- Calming botanicals help soothe redness and aggravation associated with breakouts.
List of Ingredients:
Active ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (5.0%)
Other ingredients: Water (Aqua), PEG-8, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Algin Zinc Sulfate, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
**Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.