Who is it for?
- mature or prematurely-aging skin.
What is it?
Dual- action exfoliating cleanser. A highly-active Lactic Acid concentrate helps retexturize skin suffering from visible signs of aging by removing dulling surface debris and helping accelerate cell turnover.Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours.
- Following the removal of PreCleanse, lightly lather in hands and apply to damp face and throat morning and evening, massaging with light, upward strokes for at least 30 seconds, avoiding the eye area.
- Reduce to one use per day if any sensitivity develops.
- Follow with Antioxidant HydraMist and Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF30 when used in the morning
How it works:
- Lactic Acid dramatically smoothes skin while hydrating, brightening, and accelerating cell turnover.
- Antioxidant Vitamin E improves skin softness.
- Rose Flower Oil helps calm and soothe skin sensitivity.
- Preps skin for maximum penetration of Dermalogica AGE Smart™ treatment products.
- To begin with (if it's your first time using Dermalogica Age Smart Resurfacing Cleanser) we suggest you start by using it 3 alternating nights a week (eg: Monday, Wednesday and Friday) for the first week or 2, and then build it up to 4 nights, 5 nights etc. This won't apply to all first time users but if any sensitivity develops or if you find any discomfort on your skin reduce to alternate nights until your skin gets used to the product.
List of Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lactic Acid, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycol
Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
**Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging