Who is it for?
- mature or prematurely-aging skin.
What is it?
- Highly-active Vitamin C concentrate to minimize multiple signs of aging. This revolutionary powder-to-emulsion technology delivers the highest concentration
of Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) directly into the skin to help
dramatically improve skin firmness, brightness and clarity. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours.
- To use as a spot treatment, dispense a small amount onto fingertip and press against skin while blending where signs of aging are prominent, such as the eyes and mouth areas, prior to application of MultiVitamin Power Firm.
- Boost your prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer for all-over brightening and firming by mixing a pea-sized amount into moisturizer prior to application.
How it works:
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a non-acidic, stable form of Vitamin C, stimulates collagen production, defends against Reactive Oxygen Species (free radicals), and inhibits MMPs.
- White Tea protects against the formation of AGEs.
- Hyaluronic Acid provides increased hydration and improves elasticity.
- Concentrated antioxidants neutralize ROS.
- Silky emulsion blends gently into skin for efficient application.
- Apply directly to signs of aging as a spot treatment, or mix with your prescribed moisturizer for all-over firming and antioxidant protection.
List of Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol
Phosphate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Urea, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Magnesium Aspartate, Glycine, Alanine, Creatine, Sodium
Hyaluronate, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Phospholipids, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol.
**Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.